Turning Dreams Into Reality....

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's funny.  I have been working from home for so long that it seems my world completely revolves around my house.  I'm not saying that's a bad thing.... it just makes one think sometimes.

Yesterday I was at my son's hockey practice and had a great conversation with another mom.  It was different thatn what I have become accustomed to.  I have gotten so used to being in the house with my headset on.  Most of the time that headset is attached to my head all day long.  Again, not necessarily a bad thing.

There are far more positives about working from home then negatives.  For example, I am here for my kids.  I don't have to get up, shower, get in the car and commute to some job.  Working from home, my income is unlimited... whereas in a job it would very much be limited.

I have met the most incredible people working from home.  People whom I never would have met otherwise.  They have changed my life.  They had made me grow.  They have made me a better person.

I love that I can sit at home, pick up the phone and have the best people to talk to.  We laugh together, we work together, we cry together... just as though we were sitting in the same room.

My life has changed... but wow... so much for the better.  Being part of a team truly is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment